01 Aug 23 OCTOBER – TOOLS FOR THE PUBLIC FINANCING OF INNOVATION TO THE COMPANY
One of the barriers to innovation in the company is the lack of adequate budgets. The administrations have a series of grants in the form of subsidies, loans and fiscal incentives to stimulate business investment in innovation. In this day we will give a global vision of the grants at European, state and autonomous level and we will help the companies to identify the most suitable program in their innovation project.
- 9:15 p.m. Assistants registry
- 9:30 p.m. Presentation of the day.
- 9:45 p.m. EU Perspective: EC grants for innovation
Sandra Pérez Martínez, Project Manager – European Research, Development and Innovation Projects, Business Innovation Unit, ACCIO
- 10: 15h State perspective: CDTI grants for the company
Emilio Iglesias, head of the Department of Institutional Promotion and Territorial Cooperation and Directorate of Programs of the EU and Territorial Cooperation
- 10:45 Coffee networking
- 11: 15h Autonomous perspective: ACCIO support for innovation
Joan Comas, manager of the area of R & D and Innovation projects, ACCIO
- 11: 45h Tax incentives for innovation
Ana Garcia, Senior Business Development, Evalue Consultants
- 12: 15h Experiences and good practices in the management of public aid. Roundtable with companies that have been beneficiaries of aid.
Place: Espai clústers (Milà i Fontanals, 14, Barcelona)
Organized by clusters.cat