13 set. 4/5 NOVEMBRE – 2nd Annual Water Tech Saudi Arabia
One of the main challenges in the Middle East Region is Water Scarcity.
The potential for water reclamation and reuse in Saudi Arabia are assessed by considering relationships among the technical, social, economic, as well as environmental parameters.
Thus, to discuss this rising issue in the water sector, Bricsa Consulting is back with its 2nd Annual WaterTech Saudi Arabia a 2-day forum being hosted on the 4th & 5th November, 2019 at Crowne Plaza – Riyadh RDC Hotel & Convention Centre in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This forum is aimed to promote sustainability in Saudi Arabia’s water management sector, localize international expertise, attract foreign investment, and increase the implementation of state-of-the-art water technologies. The focus of the forum is also to facilitate knowledge sharing through industry experts, exploring the latest developments as well as investment opportunities and measures considered for tackling the current challenges in the Water sector of the Middle East Region.
Key highlights to be discussed:
- In depth assessment of current and needful reforms under vision 2030
- Sustainable Water Management as well as modernising existing infrastructure
- Sanitation and Water infrastructure upgradation projects and funding – PPP initiatives
- Utilization of new technologies in the study of arid environments & their natural resources
- Application of Renewable Energy Technologies for Water Desalination
- Usage of Technologies such as Build-Operate-Transfer, Build-Operate-Own, S.W.R.O, GIS as well as GPS
- Emerging Water Treatment Technologies (Seawater Desalination, Wastewater Treatment, Mine Water Treatment)
- Case Study – Marafiq Complex
For more information: bricsaconsulting.com/event/2nd-annual-watertech-ksa